- It filed to raise $5 billion, as previously reported.
- Morgan Stanley is lead underwriter, followed by J.P. Morgan and Goldman, Sachs & Co. This we knew.
- Facebook has 845 million monthly active users.
- Revenue for 2011 was $3.71 billion, compared with $1.97 billion the year before. Net income was $1 billion, compared with $606 million the year before.
- Zynga accounted for approximately 12 percent of its revenue in 2011.
- Competition from Google+, unfavorable media coverage and hacker attacks were listed among the deal’s potential risks.
Read the story. More to come.