What, her worry?
Not Nancy Pelosi.
The California Democrat, who has served 25 years in the House — including as speaker and now minority leader — is so assured of re-election that she is one of nine incumbents who haven’t gotten around to starting campaign Web-sites for the midterm elections — as the Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota notes:
“A Smart Politics analysis of the 419 U.S. Representatives who are not retiring, resigning, or running for higher office in 2014, finds that nine currently have no functioning campaign website as of Sunday, August 18th.”
The other eight (six Democrats, two Republicans so-comfortable:
· Democrat Rosa DeLauro (CT-03)
· Democrat Bobby Rush (IL-01)
· Democrat Luis Gutiérrez (IL-04)
· Democrat Danny Davis (IL-07)
· Republican Hal Rogers (KY-05)
· Democrat Donald Payne, Jr. (NJ-10)
· Democrat José Serrano (NY-15)
· Republican John Duncan (TN-02)
This doesn’t mean, of course, that Pelosi has no face on the Internet:
— Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) July 30, 2013
With credit to Business Insider for spotting this list.