Stay tuned for the story, but in the meantime, here are some takeaways:
- Facebook revenue rose 45 percent in the first quarter of 2012 compared with a year ago.
- There were more than 125 billion friend connections as of March 31.
- Users generated 3.2 billion likes and comments per day.
- 300 million photos were updated daily.
- The company had 901 million monthly active users as of March 31, an increase of 33 percent compared with a year ago.
- Facebook had 526 million daily active users on average in March, an increase of 41 percent compared with a year ago.
Update: Here’s the story, which is developing.