Apple just reported its earnings. A full story is coming shortly, but until then, here are some quick highlights:
- Quarterly revenue was $39.2 billion, quarterly net profit was $11.6 billion (about double a year ago).
- International sales made up 64 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
- 35.1 million iPhones were sold in the quarter, up 88 percent over the year-ago quarter.
- 11.8 million iPads were sold during the quarter, a 151 percent increase over the year-ago quarter.
- 4 million Macs were sold in the quarter, a 7 percent increase over the year-ago quarter.
- 7.7 million iPods were sold, a 15 percent decline from the year-ago quarter.
Update: The story has landed.