Having Facebook fatigue? Hang in there, for at least one more day.
To help you navigate the seemingly infinite amount of content out there, here are links to Bloomberg’s latest and greatest stories, blogs and multimedia. You’re welcome.
- Finally, Facebook is set for its public debut today. How will it do on its first day of trading? Stay tuned.
- With the IPO giving Mark Zuckerberg access to billions of dollars now, we could see more strategic deals by Facebook following its acquisition of Instagram.
- Speaking of which, if you thought the Instagram deal was big when first announced in April, well, the value just got bigger.
- And with Facebook’s huge valuation, based on its pricing of $38 a share, what will $104 billion get you nowadays? 186 Myspaces and more, or a pair of pinstriped hoodies for the entire nation.
- How about the IPO’s underwriters? How much will they be splitting in fees? It’s a lower-than-average amount.
- Riding the Facebook hoopla is one 20-year-year coder who has the attention of Peter Thiel and Chris Sacca. Could he be the next game changer like Zuckerberg?
- And in case you missed it, Zuckerberg, who just turned 28, became the 29th richest person in the world. Happy Friday.