Join us on June 15 for the Bloomberg and Amazon Web Service (AWS) Developer Day. We will provide an overview of the workflow and practical aspects around the Bloomberg API suite and Bloomberg data, including leveraging AWS cloud services to deploy code and get Bloomberg data. Come learn more about our offerings, the latest technologies and solutions available.
This will be a hands-on lab session, no prior AWS account is needed.
• Zero footprint B-PIPE offering with special demos integrating Bloomberg content with AWS services
• Bloomberg Platform Services: Market Data Feed, Tick Data, Pricing and Valuations
• Key features of the Bloomberg B-PIPE market data feed to minimize overhead of integrating new data sources value and leverage the Bloomberg data warehouse
• Using AWS’s EC2, S3, Kinesis and QuickSight services to display and chart Bloomberg data
• Additional BPIPE-only features such as market list and NEWS service
Introduction & Welcome
Bloomberg API: Common Core Concepts
Bloomberg Lab Series