Join us for the Bloomberg Crypto Summit on February 25, 2021. With Bitcoin reaching its all-time highs and interest in cryptocurrencies surging from major banks and asset managers, the future of digital assets has rarely seemed brighter. But even as cryptocurrencies continue to gain traction in the financial consciousness, the question still remains—what will it take for digital assets to gain permanence in the asset allocations of institutional investors?
Register now to submit your questions in advance and to join the event, available both live and on-demand.
Click here for a detailed agenda.
- Mike Belshe, Co-Founder & CEO, BitGo
- Nic Carter, General Partner, Castle Island Ventures, Co-Founder, Coin Metrics
- Glenn Hutchins, Chairman, North Island and North Island Ventures, Co-Founder, Silver Lake
- Caitlin Long, Founder & CEO, Avanti Bank & Trust
- Mike McGlone, Senior Analyst, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Michael Moro, CEO, Genesis
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments
- Sheila Warren, Head of Data, Blockchain, and Digital Assets, and a Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Catherine D. Wood, CEO & Chief Investment Officer, ARK Investment Management LLC
When & Where
Thursday, February 25, 2021
10:00 AM ET | 15:00 GMT
Register now to join the event community and submit your questions in advance. Sessions are available live and on-demand.