You are cordially invited to the Bloomberg Green Summit by Zurich Insurance Company.
This year’s event will be held as a two-day virtual event, with sessions that cross time zones to bring together global voices from business, finance and government, to identify the most critical issues in the battle against climate change.
We will address the global green recovery efforts, with President Biden’s focus on addressing the climate crisis, and the upcoming UN Climate Change Conference which are all proof points that countries and corporations are setting aggressive net-zero goals. But how can they actually meet them? And how do we work together to repair, rebuild and renew for our climate future?
To unlock your special pass, please use code ZURICHGUEST
- Mark Carney, Vice Chair and Head of Impact Investing, Brookfield Asset Management
- Jean Case, Chairman, National Geographic Society; CEO, Case Impact Network
- Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
- Aicha Evans, CEO, Zoox
- Jim Fitterling, Chairman & CEO, Dow
- The Honorable Al Gore, Co-Founder & Chairman, Generation Investment Management
- Mario Greco, Group Chief Executive Officer, Zurich Insurance Company
- Mellody Hobson, Co-CEO & President, Ariel Investments
- Mary Robinson, Former President, Ireland
- Robin Wright, Actor, Director, Co-Founder, Pour Les Femmes
When & Where
Monday, April 26, 2021 – Tuesday, April 27, 2021
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
(2:00 PM – 7:00 PM BST)
Register now to join the event community and submit your questions in advance. Sessions are available live and on-demand.
Event Contact: Trisha Nayee | firstname.lastname@example.org