By engaging the minds of some of Europe’s most innovative, proactive and visionary real estate executives, the Bloomberg Intelligence and EPRA 2019 Real Estate Summit will confront the challenges technology and unusual economic cycles present for European commercial real estate.
- How will next-generation tech empower occupants and landlords to work together to create vibrant spaces and communities?
- What’s next for real estate companies given the expected turbulence from shifts in Central Banks’ policies?
Delegates will join debates on these issues to help inform investment decisions amid a dynamic networking environment at Bloomberg’s spectacular new London HQ.
April 4 2019 – Thursday
- 8:00 – 9:00
Breakfast and Registration
- 9:00 – 10:15
- Empowering Tech: 5G and AI Revolution
- Office Design Energizes Physical and Virtual Networking
- 10:15 – 10:45
- 10:45 – 13:00
Late Morning Sessions
- Getting Creative With Tech to Leverage Retail Renaissance
- Supply Chains, Data Centres Recalibrate Industrial Uses
- 13:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 14:45
Keynote Speaker: Dr Andrew Sentance, CBE
- 14:50 – 15:50
Macro Environment and its Impact on Capital Structures
- 15:50 – 16:20
- 16:20 – 17:00
Current Market Trends and Valuations Under Tightening Regulation
When & Where
Thursday 4 April
8:00 – 18:00
**REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED **
3 Queen Victoria Street
London EC4N 4TQ
- Bloomberg Intelligence