Join us for the Bloomberg Address in Melbourne on April 10 with Visy Industries Executive Chairman Anthony Pratt. He’ll explore moves to encourage Australia’s A$2.6 trillion superannuation industry to lend directly to companies, opening a new source of long-term funding. In the first deal of its kind, AustralianSuper and IFM last year lent A$150 million to Visy in a deal brokered by Westpac.
After the address, a panel of super funds, corporate borrowers and bankers will debate the pros and cons of this developing market.
The Bloomberg Address is an invitation-only event for influential business leaders and policy makers to discuss the nation’s prospects.
Please join us for the address and Q&A, followed by a networking cocktails.
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm
Registration and networking
Brett Foley – Bloomberg News
The Bloomberg Address
- Scott Barker, Regional Head of Asia Pacific, Debt Investments, IFM Investors
- Eddie Collis, Group Treasurer, Seek
- Luke Gersbach, Director of Debt Capital Markets, Westpac
- Roger Knott, Senior Investment Manager, Credit, AustralianSuper
- Jonathan Rochford, Portfolio Manager, Narrow Road Capital Pty Ltd
When & Where
Tuesday 10 April 2018
Grand Hyatt Melbourne
123 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000